CentreBike is gearing up for May! May is both National Bike to Work Month, as well as National Bike Safety Month, and we have a handful of events to celebrate the start of another warm-weather cycling season.
“Commuter Coffee Fridays” will offer free coffee to commuting cyclists every Friday morning in May at a different location around Downtown State College. You’ll also have the opportunity to take a family-friendly bike ride with the Mayor, or attend a PennDOT press event about bicycle safety in the region.
We’d love to see you at any of our May events!
- Friday, 5/1, Commuter Coffee Fridays
- Friday, 5/1, “Ask a Cyclist” Table all day at Allen Street Gates
- Friday, 5/1 through Wednesday 9/30, The National Bike Challenge
- Sunday, 5/3 The Linden Loop at the Rock Hill School
(not a CentreBike event, but helps support a bike rest stop at the school)
- Tues-Weds, 5/5-5/6 Make a donation to CentreBike during the CentreGives Campaign
- Friday, 5/8, Commuter Coffee Fridays + Group Photo at Old Main Steps
- Friday 5/8, PennDOT Bicycle Press Conference at Old Main Steps
- Friday 5/15, Commuter Coffee Fridays
- Saturday 5/16, Spring Bike Ride with the Mayor
- Friday 5/22, Commuter Coffee Fridays
- Friday 5/29, Commuter Coffee Fridays